All the fun & freedom of camping just made easier….
Check in for Cabins, 4pm – 11pm.
Our comfy cabins boast all of this:
- Solid pine King sized bed & 3ft bunk beds with super comfy memory foam mattresses
- TV with Freeview & DVD
- Lights inside and out, plus electric sockets
- Shelf unit for inside food prep
- Low watt kettle & microwave
- Small fridge / freezer
- Electric heating
- Full length mirror and under bed storage
- Table and chairs for inside or out
- Fully covered veranda with drop down canvas blinds
- Picnic bench with sun parasol
- Outside kitchen unit
- Parking for 1 car
Own outside water tap
Cook, crock & cutlery pack with; 2 ring gas hob & grill (incl. gas), saucepans, frying pan, cooking utensils incl. scissors, corkscrew, chopping board, utility & carving knives & peeler can opener, colander, crockery & cutlery.
Washing up bowl, scourer, tea towel, dishcloth, clothes airer and waste bin.
Not included: Bedding/bed linen or towels; please bring your own.
We provide mattress protectors though we ask that guests do not sleep directly on top without a cover.
Please note the cabin is one open plan space with curtains to divide the room. There are no bathrooms and guests use the facility blocks which are a short walk away. Cooking outside only.
Check in from 4pm and departures by 10am.